Solid Cables has unveiled its entry into the speaker cable market.
The new Eleph speaker utilizes an ultra-pure copper conductor of different diameters to better carry the full frequency spectrum of sound any amplifier could create. In doing this, the Eleph cable provides a truly transparent link between the amplifier and the speaker.
Solid Cables believes they are the first to make the innovation of using not only an ultra-pure copper 10 gauge conductor, but one made up of different diameter strands to better carry the full spectrum of sound. The conductors are in a helical wind pattern to resist electrical and mechanical noise and housed in a 6000 PSI tear-resistant armor. All conductors are permanently isolated in an avionics grade adhesive to eliminate internal breakage, shorting or solder joint failure.
Also read: Tonium Pacemaker portable DJ player
• Suspended polymer insulator
• All metal shell
• Armor and ends permanently fused with avionics grade heat shrink
• Hand soldered using premium audio grade silver alloy
• Helical wound ultra-pure copper conductor, multiple diameters
• Quadruple strain relief
• 6000 PSI tear-resistant protective outer armor
• Available with Speakon™ connectors
• Available in Carbon Black only