Data Collection and its Use
The data collected by the site is in various forms and is used solely to improve the user experience every time the user visits the site. Following is a discussion on how the data is collected and what types of data we tend to collect.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data –The personal data collected by the site includes personally identifiable information. You may be required to provide this information upon signing up or subscribing for the service. This personal information will only be used to contact you when needed.
- Usage Data –The site also collects the usage data, to see when and how much traffic is generated and how many people are actually going through the content. The usage data collected may include IP addresses, browser version and type, pages of the website visited by the user and other diagnostic data.
By cookies we mean files that carry a unique identifier, and certain small amount of data. These are sent from the website and stored on your device. In addition to the cookies, tags and other track technologies are also used to improve the website for the users.
Use of Data
Music Gadgets collects data to be used for the following purposes:
- To improve and maintain the content on the site.
- In case of changes in the policy, there is a notification sent to the users.
- To make the site more interactive for the user and to improve the interaction when need.
- To provide customer care and support
- To get feedback and to see the pattern that will improve the site content.
- To monitor the audience of the reviews
- The data collected also aid to detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transferring of the collected data
The information we collect including your personal data can be stored or transferred to areas outside of your locality, country or state. This implies that wherever the data is stored it is ought to follow that particular community’s data protection and privacy laws. These laws may differ from your jurisdiction.
If you happen to be from outside of the US, and you agree with the information collection, then you also agree with the collection, storage and processing of this personal data in the United States.
Music Gadgets may choose to disclose the collected personal data, if there is some legal requirement. The disclosure will take place when absolutely necessary; for example in the following instances:
- In order to fulfil a legal obligation
- To defend and support the right of the website, Music Gadgets
- To look up for possible attacks on the site and to investigate any possible wrongdoing
- To safeguard the personal safety of users of the website
- To protect against legal liability
We at Music Gadgets realize the importance and security of your data. However, you ought to remember that no electronic data transmission, especially over the internet is 100% safe and secure. We push to deploy all legal methods to secure and protect your data, but we cannot guarantee you the absolute security of your personal information.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org