This model of Korb Pandora PX5D behaves as the multi-effect processor for guitar including REMS technology, this can be used as a recording device and guitar playing device. It is easy to use this device and enjoy anywhere and anytime. It is a small device and light in weight which makes it available as a portable device.
Korg Pandora has promoted their model PX5D into three different divisions to be served equally. These settings are
We can always explore this device and its unit with these activities keeping in mind and can enjoy the music in another way.
Special Features of PX5D:
The special device Korg Pandora PX5D has a lot of special characteristic features. It is a thin, lightweight device. Following are some important points which make Korg Pandora PX5D different from other devices:
1. It consists of easy user interface in collaboration with a highly visible display.
2. It is operated on batteries, USB bus power or separately sold AC adapters.
3. Giving a silent tuning effect during intrumental practice an in-built auto tuner can be easily disabled accordingly.
4. It has a compact processor for guitar and bass which allow it to work smoothly on different levels.
5. It is capable of the USB interface, so it makes it available in the device itself to use any of the USB and explore music more.
6. The most famous modeling technology is the Korg ‘REMS’. Here REMS refers to Resonant structure and Electronic circuit Modeling System
7. In order to practice music through this device, the Phrase Trainer Function is used for 80 seconds, which makes one experienced the functions of this device.
8. We can store favorite programs in this device and can easily change them by just touching them.
9. One can edit programs by downloading software on PC (computer).
10. Managing libraries, creating chains and replacing demo songs can easily be done through this device.
Order of schemes of Pandora’s effects is fixed as below:
DYNA (for dynamics —compression auto-wash, etc. and pick up modeling)
AMP (amplifier modeling including 15 guitar and 10 bass amplifiers)
CAB (for speaker cabinet modeling, including the speakers themselves)
MOD (for modulation and filter effect modeling)
DLY (for delay effects, including tap tempo)
REV (for reverb and ambient effects)
NR (noise reduction, for cutting off the audio in high-gain settings)
The Korg took the Pandora model number PX5D to the next level of intelligence as it is now available in pocket size. Theirs exist numerous charging options like USB charging, by two AA batteries. It consists of an LCD screen in order to change volume settings.