TC-Helicon introduced one of its latest products the VoiceTone Harmony-G XT.
With improved harmony technology and the reverb taken from its big brother, VoiceLive 2, Harmony-G XT improves vocal tone and provides pro effects and vocal harmony controlled by naturally playing guitar.
Whether creating vocal harmonies that automatically follow guitar input, smoothing vocal performance with the live engineer effects or applying one of the 18 combinations of specifically tailored combinations of effects, Harmony-G XT can transform any vocal performance into a fully produced masterpiece.
New Features in VoiceTone Harmony-G XT:
- Improved NaturalPlay guitar-controlled harmony algorithm
- Front-of-house quality reverb algorithm and selection of styles from VoiceLive 2
- Selection of four overdub-style doubling effects with two more doubling voices available
- Reworked FX presets offer even more utility across music styles
- USB connection for easy software updates, tips, and preset backup using the included VoiceSupport applet
- Adaptive harmony gate added to Tone for a cleaner mix
- Easy manual selection of Scale & Key for singers without an instrument or horn players
- Some of the features that made the original Harmony-G such a success
- Listens to guitar and voice to create correct harmony parts automatically
- Tone switch smoothes vocals with adaptive Live Engineer Effects
- 18 combinations of reverb, delay, and ??mod shared by vocal and guitar input
- 10 presets available, each with A/B options
- Harmony interval selection includes 3rds and 5ths above and below, octave up and down, and the unique Bass interval
- Stereo or mono configurable output
- Clean, studio-quality mic preamp with phantom power and XLR input
- Guitar signal can be mixed in and share reverb or passed through to separate amplifier
- Fast, accurate guitar tuner
VoiceTone Harmony-G XT will be available in early December 2009 for $345.
More information: TC-Helicon