Stanton introduced its latest product – the Scratch mixer.
It is a two-channel scratch mixer, perfect for the club and scratch DJ market, made of heavy gauge stamped steel with a sleek black and silver color scheme. The M.207 is not only reliable, it is also innovative. It includes a unique user interface for controlling effects, the FXGlide. The FXGlide is a continuous strip touch controller, utilizing the same innovative touch-slider technology that is used in Stanton’s DaScratch MIDI Controller. In addition to providing real-time performance capabilities, the FX control can also be automated in real-time. This allows the DJ to create a custom modulation of the FX parameter, and then have that play back instead of the normal sweeping FX.
A new class of frequency dependent effects are also available on the M.207. With this feature, the FX can be applied to any of three specific frequency bands, without affecting the other frequencies. The M.207 also features an integrated phrase/loop sampler.
– Rugged steel design
– Soft Start feature for no noise when powering on/off
– Integrated digital effects, including phase/flange, echo/strobe, pan/transformer & filters
– Unique FXGlide control for real-time control of effects
– Built-in phrase/loop sampler with up to 5 different loops/samples
– New frequency-dependent effects create entirely new sounds unique to the M.207
– Built in sequencer so FXGlide moves can be automated and recalled.
– Adjustable fader curves and fader reverse
– 2 phono/line inputs with fader start
– 3-band EQ per channel with complete KILL(-64dB)
– Pre, Post & Master Headphone cueing w/ FX CUE
– Mic and AUX inputs
– Professional ¼ balanced outputs and RCA main/record outputs
– Powerful headphone amplifier
– 45 mm crossfader – long-life Alpha fader (user replaceable)
– 2 10-segment LED ladder meters
– Striking Black/gray color scheme with blue LED lighted accents
– Ergonomic control layout facilitates tweaking and performance
– Reverse indicator LEDs: The LEDs indicate the status of the fader and crossfader reverse functions
More information about the product: Stanton