Roger Linn Design released their latest product the AdrenaLinn Sync plug-in.
It is new software plug-in that provides the same unique beat-synced filter modulation and sequencing effects of the AdrenaLinn III guitar pedal.
At the same time it adds these features:
– More Control — More parameters to fine-tune your filter modulation and filter sequencing effects.
– More Randomness — Random sequence generation, random LFO amplitude, plus variable probability of randomly-generated notes or envelope firing.
– More Swing — In additional to half or full swing timing for sequenced notes, you also get on randomly-generated notes.
– Noise source for Self-Generated Noise Beats — Use noise with the sequencer to create synthesized drumbeats, or to excite resonant filters into self-oscillation.
– 2 Simultaneous Modulation Paths — Separately route LFO & Sequencer, or Sequencer Level & Sequencer Envelope, to individual levels of filter frequency, volume and pan modualtion.
– Full Stereo Signal Path — Maintain full stereo from input to output.
– Self-generating sequences — Increase resonance to full for self-oscillating filter or flanger, then use the Sequencer for random or looped self-generating note sequences.
– Musical Scale Constraints — Snap the LFO or Sequencer modulation signals chromatic, major, minor, pentatonic, blues, whole tone, diminished or seven other musical scales.
– Tube-Modeled Distortion — A very warm and smooth distortion with pre-hipass and post-lowpass filters.
– Stereo phaser — A rich, 4-stage stereo phaser.
– 10 Second Stereo Delay with Ping Pong — Makes your beat-synced delays and delay loops more useful. Delay loops as long as 8 bars in length (up to 10 seconds).
– Clean & Simple User Interface — Clearly shows signal flow and modulation routing.
– 128 Great Presets — Includes all of AdrenaLinn III sequenced, random and modulation presets, plus some new self-generating pitched sequences and noise drumbeats.
Roger Linn Design didn’t include AdrenaLinn III’s drumbeats, amp modeling, note-triggered filter modulation or reverb, but they figured you’d have plenty of plug-ins to do those things.
AdrenaLinn Sync comes in a single format that works for VST, AU and RTAS formats. It is currently available only for Mac OSX, with a Windows version coming soon.
More information about the product: Roger Linn Design