Livid Instrument has just released their new product – the Ohm64, a meticulously crafted MIDI control surface, with a comprehensive set of faders, knobs, and buttons, and programmable LEDs.
Impressively programmable, all controls in it can be custom-edited to send a variety of MIDI commands. The lighting behind the LEDs can be controlled with user-defined MIDI commands. USB-powered and class-compliant, the Ohm64 is genuinely plug-and-play on Mac and Windows (and has even tested well on Linux). Stylishly cased in a hand-finished wood body with an aluminum face, the Ohm64 is a handsome alternative to the plastics that dominate the MIDI controller market.
The Ohm64 is an adaptable, programmable, and interactive MIDI control surface designed to give you hands-on control over your performance. All of our controllers are proudly hand crafted and assembled for artists by artists, said the producers.
The Ohm64 Class-Compliant MIDI Controller specifications:
– 17.5″ x 10.5″ x 2″ (WDH) / weight 6.5 lbs.
– USB Powered
– Bi-Directional MIDI communication (talkback)
– Class-compliant: no drivers needed for Mac, Windows, or Linux.
– 75 Programmable backlight buttons for talk-back and interactive performance
– Programmable MIDI mapping allows you to change the MIDI settings on the hardware
– Aluminum Faceplate
– Open Source software tools to create your own LED talkback interaction
– Ohm Editor included for MIDI editing, and LED talkback programming
– Cell DNA video performance software included
– Standard MIDI IN and OUT jacks
– Made in the USA
– Compatible with any software that supports MIDI learn
– ROHS compliant
It is available now for $599.00
For more information: Livid Instrument.