Vestax is now shipping its newest DJ controller – the VCM-600. Optimized for Ableton Live's asynchronous clip based performance paradigm, the VCM-600 offers an unprecedented control surface for performing and mixing with Live as an integrated DJ system. The VCM-600 is now shipping and available in stores.
Each of the VCM-600 6 control channels offers 18 knobs and switches plus a channel fader to provide unparalleled performance control over clips and loops within Ableton. An advanced dedicated effects control section with 16 knobs and switches combines with channel effects sends and a return section to allow serious live manipulation of Ableton's effects.
Capable of controlling 160 parameters and triggers within Live, the VCM-600 brings Ableton alive for DJs. Each channel includes multiple cut filters, resonance and frequency controls, and clip control with LED indicators to inspire DJs to a new level of performance and software interaction. A master tempo and nudge section in addition to cross-fader, per-channel cross-fader assignment, and cross fader curve control complete this groundbreaking control surface.
Facilitating live performance, LED panels placed on each side of the VCM-600 to illuminate the control surface and ensure that DJs can view all of the controls even in dark environments. High quality input faders and pitch faders from the VCI-100 and PMC-580 are applied to the VCM-600 for advanced operability.
Bundle Software: Ableton Live Lite 7 Vestax Edition
- Seamless operation with VCM-600
- Audio Resolution : 32bit – 192kHz
- Audio & MIDI tracks : 8
- Scenes : 6
- Send / Return tracks : 1
- MP3 / Ogg vorbis / FLAC / WAV / AIFF / AAC compatible
- Auto Warp function (auto tempo adjust)
- Warp Multitrack
- Audio effects: 24 (max 6 concurrently)
Auto Filter, Auto Pan, Beat Repeat, Chorus, Compressor, Dnynamic Tube, EQ Eight, EQ Three, Erosion, Filter Delay, Flanger, Gate, Grain Delay, Phaser, Ping Pong Delay, Redux, Resonators, Reverb, Saturator, Simple Delay, Spectrum, Utility, Vinyl Distortion
- MIDI effects: 7 (max 6 concurrently)
Arpeggiator, Chord, Note Length, Pitch, Random, Scale, Velocity
- Intuitive audio recording and MIDI sequencing
- More than twenty built-in audio effects, including a host of creative delays, filters, distortions, studio compressors and EQs
- Includes two software instruments: Simpler for creative sample-based synthesis, and Impulse for dynamic, sampled drums
- Supports VST and AU effects and instruments
- Real-time time-stretching and warping of AIFF and WAV files for DJing and instant remixing
- All editing of your musical creations are non-destructive so you can experiment without worries
- Integrated single-screen user interface for simple, creativity-focused operation
- Extensive built-in step-by-step tutorials
- Localized software menus, tutorials, and PDF reference manuals available in English, Spanish, French, German and Japanese
Find out more information about the Vestax VCM-600 at www.vestax.com