The Electro-Harmonix Cathedral Stereo Reverb provides the musician with inspiring reverbs that take part of their heritage from the original Holy Grail and expand to present the most realistic models of the most usable reverb spaces available today.
Simple yet extremely variable control functions allow the most articulate and defined spaces to be created and stored in a programmable memory bank for instant recall. 24 bit stereo that is uncanny in its spatial presence.
The floor pedal design makes the Cathedral the perfect performance tool. It is designed from the ground up to deliver easy access for the user to create professional, stereo reverbs without rocket science confusion. It is the perfect stage reverb but do not let the pedal model confuse you. The Cathedral is as at home in the studio as it is in performance. The stereo definition is dead on while the potential to create the perfect studio reverb is straight forward and far easier due to its state of the art processors and program access design.
The Cathedral bridges performance with studio capability at a price that allows any musician to upgrade their sonic flexibility, Reverb is a key element and it makes all of the difference. The Cathedral is a breakthrough in design flexibility. One listen and you will know what you have been missing.
Here is what we have in this interesting product:
– 24 bit A/D and D/A converters
– True Stereo inputs and outputs
– 8 programmable reverb styles with the ability to load and save
– Tap Temp to set pre-delay time up to 2 seconds
– Feedback control for pre-delay section
– Damping/Tone control for each reverb model
– Grail Spring, Accu Spring, Hall, Room, Plate, Reverse, Grail Flerb and Echo
– Hold Tap Tempo for infinite reverb
– 9DC-200 power supply included